Delete content entities.
To delete configuration entities, see config:delete command.
drush entity:delete node --bundle=article. Delete all article entities.
drush entity:delete shortcut. Delete all shortcut entities.
drush entity:delete node 22,24. Delete nodes 22 and 24.
drush entity:delete node --exclude=9,14,81. Delete all nodes except node 9, 14 and 81.
drush entity:delete user. Delete all users except uid=1.
drush entity:delete node --chunks=5. Delete all node entities in steps of 5.
- entity_type. An entity machine name.
- [ids]. A comma delimited list of Ids.
- --bundle=BUNDLE. Restrict deletion to the specified bundle. Ignored when ids is specified.
- --exclude=EXCLUDE. Exclude certain entities from deletion. Ignored when ids is specified.
- --chunks[=CHUNKS]. Define how many entities will be deleted in the same step. [default: 50]
- An argument or option with square brackets is optional.
- Any default value is listed at end of arg/option description.
- An ellipsis indicates that an argument accepts multiple values separated by a space.