Generate boilerplate code for modules/plugins/services etc.
Drush asks questions so that the generated code is as polished as possible. After generating, Drush lists the files that were created.
drush generate. Pick from available generators and then run it.
drush generate controller. Generate a controller class for your module.
drush generate drush-command-file. Generate a Drush commandfile for your module.
- [generator]. A generator name. Omit to pick from available Generators.
- --answers=ANSWERS. A JSON string containing pairs of question and answers.
- --directory=DIRECTORY. Absolute path to a base directory for file writing.
- Instructions on creating your own Drush Generators. (docs:generators)
- An argument or option with square brackets is optional.
- Any default value is listed at end of arg/option description.
- An ellipsis indicates that an argument accepts multiple values separated by a space.