Flush all derived images for a given style.
drush image:flush. Pick an image style and then delete its derivatives.
drush image:flush thumbnail,large. Delete all thumbnail and large derivatives.
drush image:flush --all. Flush all derived images. They will be regenerated on demand.
- --style_names. A comma delimited list of image style machine names. If not provided, user may choose from a list of names.
- --all. Flush all derived images
- An argument or option with square brackets is optional.
- Any default value is listed at end of arg/option description.
- An ellipsis indicates that an argument accepts multiple values separated by a space.