Build a Markdown document for each Drush command thats available on a site.
This command is an early step when building the www.drush.org static site. Adapt it to build a similar site listing the commands that are available on your site. Also see Drush's Github Actions workflow.
drush mk:docs --destination=commands/10.x. Build many .md files in the docs/commands/10.x directory.
- command. The command to execute
- --destination=DESTINATION. The path, relative to 'docs' dir, where command docs should be written.
- An argument or option with square brackets is optional.
- Any default value is listed at end of arg/option description.
- An ellipsis indicates that an argument accepts multiple values separated by a space.