Cancel user account(s) with the specified name(s).
drush user:cancel username. Cancel the user account with the name username and anonymize all content created by that user.
drush user:cancel --delete-content username. Delete the user account with the name username and delete all content created by that user.
- --names. A comma delimited list of user names.
- --delete-content. Delete the user, and all content created by the user
- An argument or option with square brackets is optional.
- Any default value is listed at end of arg/option description.
- An ellipsis indicates that an argument accepts multiple values separated by a space.