Flush all derived images for a given style.
drush image:flush. Pick an image style and then delete its derivatives.
drush image:flush thumbnail,large. Delete all thumbnail and large derivatives.
drush image:flush --all. Flush all derived images. They will be regenerated on demand.
- style_names. A comma delimited list of image style machine names. If not provided, user may choose from a list of names.
- --all. Flush all derived images
- -v|vv|vvv, --verbose. Increase the verbosity of messages: 1 for normal output, 2 for more verbose output and 3 for debug
- -y, --yes. Auto-accept the default for all user prompts. Equivalent to --no-interaction.
- -l, --uri=URI. A base URL for building links and selecting a multi-site. Defaults to https://default.
- To see all global options, run
drush topicand pick the first choice.
- An argument or option with square brackets is optional.
- Any default value is listed at end of arg/option description.
- An ellipsis indicates that an argument accepts multiple values separated by a space.