Cancel user account(s) with the specified name(s).
drush user:cancel username. Cancel the user account with the name username and anonymize all content created by that user.
drush user:cancel --delete-content username. Delete the user account with the name username and delete all content created by that user.
- names. A comma delimited list of user names.
- --delete-content. Delete the user, and all content created by the user
- --uid=UID. A comma delimited list of user ids to lookup (an alternative to names).
- --mail=MAIL. A comma delimited list of emails to lookup (an alternative to names).
- -v|vv|vvv, --verbose. Increase the verbosity of messages: 1 for normal output, 2 for more verbose output and 3 for debug
- -y, --yes. Auto-accept the default for all user prompts. Equivalent to --no-interaction.
- -l, --uri=URI. A base URL for building links and selecting a multi-site. Defaults to https://default.
- To see all global options, run
drush topicand pick the first choice.
- An argument or option with square brackets is optional.
- Any default value is listed at end of arg/option description.
- An ellipsis indicates that an argument accepts multiple values separated by a space.