Build a Markdown document for each Drush command/generator that is available on a site.
This command is an early step when building the www.drush.org static site. Adapt it to build a similar site listing the commands that are available on your site. Also see Drush's Github Actions workflow.
drush mk:docs. Build many .md files in the docs/commands and docs/generators directories.
- command. The command to execute
- -v|vv|vvv, --verbose. Increase the verbosity of messages: 1 for normal output, 2 for more verbose output and 3 for debug
- -y, --yes. Auto-accept the default for all user prompts. Equivalent to --no-interaction.
- -l, --uri=URI. A base URL for building links and selecting a multi-site. Defaults to https://default.
- To see all global options, run
drush topicand pick the first choice.
- An argument or option with square brackets is optional.
- Any default value is listed at end of arg/option description.
- An ellipsis indicates that an argument accepts multiple values separated by a space.