Dump the shell completion script
The *%command.name% command dumps the shell completion script required to use shell autocompletion (currently, bash, fish, zsh completion are supported).
Dump the script to a global completion file and restart your shell:
*%command.full_name% | sudo tee /etc/bash_completion.d/drush
Or dump the script to a local file and source it:
*%command.full_name% > completion.sh <comment># source the file whenever you use the project *source completion.sh <comment># or add this line at the end of your "~/.bashrc" file: *source /path/to/completion.sh
Add this to the end of your shell configuration file (e.g. *"~/.bashrc"):
*eval "$(/home/runner/work/drush/drush/drush completion )"
- [shell]. The shell type (e.g. "bash"), the value of the "$SHELL" env var will be used if this is not given
- --debug. Tail the completion debug log
- -v|vv|vvv, --verbose. Increase the verbosity of messages: 1 for normal output, 2 for more verbose output and 3 for debug
- -y, --yes. Auto-accept the default for all user prompts. Equivalent to --no-interaction.
- -l, --uri=URI. A base URL for building links and selecting a multi-site. Defaults to https://default.
- To see all global options, run
drush topicand pick the first choice.
- An argument or option with square brackets is optional.
- Any default value is listed at end of arg/option description.
- An ellipsis indicates that an argument accepts multiple values separated by a space.